No, no. There’s nothing wrong with your email—I haven’t been active for quite some time on the ol’ Global Debauchery, it’s true. I sincerely apologize. The good news is that I’m back and I have a plethora of travel stories to share with you! From Japan to Chile to the Azores to the Riviera and the Alps, you’ll get the whole scoop and it’ll be just like the old days. So, what updates do I have for you?
- Welcome to the redesigned Global Debauchery! Yaaasss, the blog does look different. This has been a long, hard project, but it’s finally reached its completion, and I have to say I’m pretty happy with it. What do you think?
- Latest feature: If you’ve been holding your breath for the last article of the “Flashpacking Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Glacier” series, you can finally rest easy. It’s here. And it begins with none other than a hangover. Enjoy that, folks.
- Upcoming feature: My next feature will either be Chile or Japan. If you’re really looking forward to one or the other, by all means, comment away! Also, I’m looking for guest bloggers to fill out my Africa section, which is looking a touch sparse at the moment.
- Reader’s Requests: I received a recent Reader’s Request that I’ll be putting together, but I’m always on the hunt for more. What do you want to know about? What do you want to read about? Let me know and I’ll do my darnedest to make it happen.
- Get social: Last, but not least, don’t forget to like and share the redesigned Global Debauchery Facebook page. I’m on Twitter and Instagram also, so get your Global Debauchery fix there, too.
Today’s featured photo: Back at basecamp in Washington, DC. I love a good rooftop deck and ’tis the season indeed!
© 2018 Jordan Campbell. All rights reserved.