Some of you may have noticed that I took a couple weeks off from Global Debauchery in March. No, I definitely did not get bored with it (I love it!), though that would be very much like me—to get bored with something after only a few months. After our Copenhagen and Stockholm trip, I just needed a little down time to adjust back to normal life (always a sad realization for me). Since then, however, I’m back at it 100% and am determined to build my blog numbers to their former glory. So far, so good, folks.
- Last month’s feature: For those of you that have followed the #AdventurePartnersForLife Momento adventures on my personal Facebook page, you can catch the latest addition on our long weekend in Copenhagen and Stockholm right here! Part 1 and Part 2. All of those journaling journeys will eventually be transferred to Global Debauchery, so you’d better get subscribed by clicking the follow button in the bottom right of the homepage. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription in your inbox!
- Upcoming feature: Scheduled for Wednesday is an interview with philanthro-trekker, Jeff Rasley, on Nepal and the Basa Village Foundation (BVF). In addition to co-founding the BVF, Jeff is a retired lawyer and published author who’s now a U.S. liaison for the Himalayan expedition company Adventure GeoTreks Ltd. and teaches philosophy of philanthropy at Butler University. Join us to learn more about the amazing country of Nepal and about a very special foundation close to Jeff’s heart.
- Collaborations: I’ve actually had several collaborations over the last two months and a couple more to come. Shane from Sea Salt Secrets was kind enough to feature me in, not one, but two more Gaga for Graffiti posts. One is already up and running, and the other will be coming soon enough. Make sure to click! They’re pretty beautiful posts. I’ll also be taking part in her Sonderlust Series with an article on Ireland and Northern Ireland. I participated in an additional collaboration with Klipdrifters Trail. Check out 20 Epic Jump Shots—Leap Around the World. As always, much thanks to Shane, and a big thank you to Lisa and Heather on some fun guest blogging.
- Other posts to come: We’ve gots of good stuff in the queue for my loyal fan base. Come with me to Berlin in the next “Where in the World is Global Debauchery?” Be a tourist in your own hometown in “Meantime Meanderings.” Get a glimpse of the itinerary for our upcoming vacation to Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, and Glacier National Park in “Reader’s Request.” And, experience the wonder of the Galapagos Islands and the Euadorian Amazon in “Freestyle Debauchery.” All of this before a multi-part feature on our National Park adventure!
- Reader’s Requests: I’m on the hunt for even more Reader’s Requests. Everyone’s had such great ideas and I’ve had such a fun time writing about them, I want more! Please email me via the Contact page and tell me what you want to see on Global Debauchery.
- Blog directories: Got a couple more directory listings under my belt from Small Budget Big Trips and OnTopList.com. I’ve actually started a Directories listing in my menu, so feel free to click and check out some other awesome travel blogs!
- Get social: Don’t forget to like and share the Global Debauchery Facebook page. I’m on Twitter and Instagram also, so network away, peeps! I’ve met a lot of new and interesting folks on social since the start of my blog and only hope the pool continues to grow.
On the docket: “Global Debauchery in Nepal.” Make sure you check in on the next feature article and read my interview with philanthro-trekker, Jeff Rasley. Jeff has traveled the world extensively and now devotes his time to the Basa Village Foundation in Nepal.
Today’s featured photo: Spring has sprung and, each year, we welcome a plethora of beautiful blooms into our garden at home in Maryland. We can’t be traveling all the time, but the colorful flora sure does make it worth being home sometimes.
© 2016 Jordan Campbell. All rights reserved.