I hope everyone had a terrific holiday and that big travel plans are in the making for the new year! I’d love to hear your top destinations of 2015, and your wanderlust dreams for 2016. Please email me via the Contact page or reply below and tell me what you’ve been up to. Updates from Global Debauchery include…
- The big reveal! In last month’s poll, I asked readers where Jeff and I should go on our next big trip: Siem Reap, Halong Bay, and Phuket; Atacama, Patagonia, and Machu Picchu; or, the Scandinavian Fjordlands. And the audience pick, with a 41% majority, was… South America! Southeast Asia and Scandinavia comprised 34% and 24% of the votes, respectively. Thank you to everyone who participated. While the poll results aren’t the absolute, final say in where we go, we’ll definitely be taking them into consideration.
- Your next feature: Please welcome Cher Megasko from Bucket List Travel Club! I had the pleasure of guest blogging on her site last month with my article “5 Lesser-Known European Travel Gems,” and this month, she’ll be blessing us with her cultural insights on Vietnam in return. Publishing next week, so stay tuned!
- Readers’ Requests: I’ve received several reader suggestions on articles they’d like to see and have decided to make this a regular rotation. If you have any requests you want to pass along, please do! I’ve had some fantastic ideas sent my way and I want to make sure you’re getting all the Debauchery you need in your life.
- Countries 36 and 37: Slowly, but surely, piecing together the #AdventurePartnersForLife Denmark and Sweden trip in February. Journaling our adventures seems to be a popular post here, so I’ll try to make that happen.
- Buddy Pass bliss: I believe the hubs and I have decided what we’ll be doing with our buddy passes—a mini road trip from Yellowstone to Glacier National Park! The last time we did a national parks tour, the government shut down, so… that was anticlimactic. Maybe this time we’ll have more luck. We might have some friends joining us for the ride as well, but we shall see.
- Get social: Don’t forget to like and share the Global Debauchery Facebook page. I’m on Twitter and Instagram also, so network away, peeps. Any and all support is greatly appreciated!
On the docket: One of the most clicked rotations is headed your way—readers’ choice “Discount Diva!” Get the inside scoop on where to find the best travel deals. Yes, these are awesome resources.
Today’s featured photo: Just a couple hours away, the George Washington Birthplace National Monument sits between the Potomac, the Rappahannock, and the Chesapeake Bay. An old brick wall surrounds the cemetery, where five generations of the Washington family rest.
© 2015 Jordan Campbell. All rights reserved.